So, my friends, we had another cra-zay weekend around here. June has started off with a bang!
On the web…
- Cassity from Remodelaholic featured my houndstooth painted chest of drawers. You can check it out here and while you’re over there look at some of their projects. Seriously, they’re remodeling and DIYing their way through their 3rd house! Inspiring.
- The mumkin remains a fan fave on pinterest and the most clicked post here. I am just so flabbergasted by how much that little project gets pinned and repinned…in June. It really makes me want to carve pumpkins. I guess I will have to settle for carving watermelons. Oh, that gives me an idea!
On the streets…
- We went to another wedding on Saturday night. Gorgeous weather, gorgeous people, an all around great time! More about that later. It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a good wedding story. Did you know I originally started blogging because of all of the weddings I attend? True story. Look where it has evolved.
- Annnd after a late night at the wedding, we got up bright and early this morning to sell at Clover Market. This is the 2nd month in a row I’ve gone from wedding dancing to Clover vending with not much more than an intermission between. It makes for an exhausting but seriously fun weekend doing things I love. A storm passed through mid-day which sent us all scurrying for cover but overall it was another fun and successful market! I was excited to have both Ryan and Wilson assisting me at the market. What a treat to have my boys there! We met lots of new people and pups.
- I’m patiently waiting for Miss Mustard Seed’s new milkpaint to come out. Ok, I’m dying to try it. Soon!
- If you haven’t heard, where have you been? We’re opening up shop on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Maybe you’re new here? This will be the grand opening of our Brick & Mortar location. Just 5 days away! We’ll be open one weekend a month for vintage occasional sales. Details can be found here.
Seriously, ’nuff about me. How was your weekend? What’s new? Talk to me! Any new vintage treasures in your life?
Like what you’ve read? Don’t miss an update from Circa Dee!
Subscribe to receive posts via email by adding your email address in the ‘subscribe’ field on the right. You can also get the Circa Dee live feed for your reader.
And of course follow on facebook, twitter or pinterest!
2 thoughts on “sunday night rambles”
Your shop is adorable! Congrats – hoping I can come visit!
Thanks! Let me know if you are out in this neck of the woods. It would be great if you can visit!